TERMS & CONDITIONS OF SALE
The following terms and conditions shall apply to all orders for the purchase of furniture, equipment, goods and services from Romann Custom Upholstery. By accepting delivery of any such goods or services, the customer agrees to be bound by and accepts these terms and conditions. In the event of any conflict between these terms and conditions of customer's purchase order, then these terms and conditions shall control.
1. Payment - Customer agrees to make payment according to the Payment Terms listed in the Terms section of this Quote. The price quoted includes labor and any materials not supplied by the customer. The customer shall pay any applicable tax. A service charge of 2% for any additional month will be added to all amounts billed if not paid by the agreed net term date. There will be a 15% fee on white and off white fabrics and a 20% fee of suede and leathers if the client provides the fabrics.
2. Limited Warranty - Romann Custom Upholstery warrants any goods purchased against manufacturer defect for a one year period after delivery. Romann Custom Upholstery will repair or replace, at its option, any defective goods at no charge. This warranty extends only to the original purchaser. Romann Custom Upholstery does not warrant against defects caused by abuse or negligence of the customer, nor against ordinary wear and tear and generally accepted maintenance needs.
Romann Custom Upholstery does not warrant against customer's handling and/or storage practices of goods purchased. Customer's environment, climate, humidity, lighting, dust, debris, and/or long term storage may all have an adverse effect on goods purchased and are not included under this Warranty. Minor deviations in design or quality are an inherent part of the process of making custom furniture, and equipment, and are not defects. In addition, Romann Custom Upholstery cannot warrant exact wood coloring, as each piece of wood can take on its own tones. Likewise, wood's uniqueness is further heightened by minor sap deposits, knots, and/or pores. These surface marks and natural variations in tone, color and grain patterns are not defects, but the mark of real wood, and are acceptable.
THIS WARRANTY SUPERSEDES ALL INCONSISTENT PROVISIONS OF ANY AND ALL PURCHASE ORDERS, INVOICES, ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS, OR OTHER WRITINGS OR STATEMENTS, WRITTEN OR OTHERWISE. ROMANN CUSTOM UPHOLSTERY DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND PRODUCT LIABILITY, SPECIFICALLY INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
In no event will Romann Custom Upholstery be liable for any indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages whether based on contract, tort, or any other legal theory, even if advised of the possibility of such loss or damage.
*FOR ARCHITECTS AND INTERIOR DESIGNERS*
Please provide us with the following documents: Legal Name and Tax ID
3. Customer's Own Material (C.O.M) - This statement means that the end user or specifier is responsible for the choice of fabric. Romann Custom Upholstery is not responsible for the fabric's flaws, dye lot confirmations, and the way the client's fabric lays or performs based on its characteristics. Romann Custom Upholstery will inspect up to 10 yards of fabric out of courtesy but not receive liability. Full yardage inspection comes with an additional charge. Natural flaws in leather, thick piled mohair, non-stretching satin and silk, and other fabrics may affect how the fabric is applied and performed.
Trim and tape applications need to be notified on the date of order and inspected before. Trim and tape application may have an additional charge.
4. Order Cancellations and Changes - Cancellations or changes are not permitted without the approval of Romann Custom Upholstery. There will be a fee of 15% from the total if cancelled. Changes, if approved, may include charges for additional costs. Down payments are not refundable due to cancellations.
5. Delivery Date - Romann Custom Upholstery will make a reasonable effort to meet any agreed date for delivery, but will not be responsible for delays due to events or circumstances beyond its control. Clients should be present upon delivery to inspect goods and sign receipt. If a client is not present, the item will be delivered as is. All deliveries should be made after floors have been completely cured. RCU will NOT be liable to damaged new or restored floors that have not been cured including tile, marble, wood, concrete, etc. RCU is insured for the delivery of its goods. Other work done by the request of the client is NOT covered by RCU or its insurance.
6. Title - Title to any goods supplied shall not pass to the customer until Romann Custom Upholstery has been paid in full.
7. Costs of Collection - The customer agrees to pay for all Romann Custom Upholstery's costs associated with collecting any amounts due to it from the customer, including its litigation expenses and attorney's fees.
8. Complete Terms - These terms and conditions shall not be altered or amended, and constitute the entire agreement between the parties. Romann Custom Upholstery makes no oral representations of any kind.
suede & leathers- 20% up-charge
white & off white - 15% up-charge